So this spring break will be full of shopping for Spring clothes so I’m making a list to remind myself.
1. Docs (probably fake ones because I’m too poor to afford the real ones. #thuglife)
2. Crop tops
3. High waisted jeans and shorts
4. Skater skirts
6. Thigh High Socks
7. Brown and black sandals
8. Band/interesting tees
9. Huge, flowy cardigans
10. Black jeans
I definitely do not plan on getting everything but this is what’s on my list for now
PS MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND I LIKE GIFTS :) haha.
Is probably one of the worse things ever. He doesn’t believe he’s an ass even when he hurts my feelings and its obvious he hurts my feelings a lot. And if you know me, its pretty hard to hurt my feelings. Even when he does something completely wrong and I call him out on it, he tells me I’m mean. Seriously? Even right now, he did something completely wrong, I called him out on it and he had the nerve to call me mean. And he takes pride in being an asshole so I doubt he will ever apologize. I guess I should just not talk to him until he does…
because I don’t think I can handle another upset right now
1. Saturday was more frustrating and awkward than fun for me.
2. I’m not going to try to be friends with anyone anymore. I’m making people be 50-50 with me because it sucks working so hard to be friends with someone and always getting the short end of the stick.
3. I can really feel and see a break in relationships between all of my friends and that’s something that will never make any sense to me but I’m at the point of…I can’t place a finger on it but it’s more annoying than anything.
4. I’m over people in general.
5. Some of the people I’ve been around today were terrible.
6. I’m looking into buying a wig overseas for my Fionna Halloween Costume (Extremely random).
7. There are just some people who will never get on my good side ever again.
8. I’ve been very bitchy for the past week but I’m also on a “Not giving a shit anymore” mood.
9. Some of my “friends” are just not worth my time anymore especially when I’ve been trying to get into contact with them for the longest time, (all summer) suggesting we should do dinner and junk and they never come through. I don’t have time for that anymore.
10. I have to see my adviser on Wednesday. I think I have 28 credits left until I graduate and I can’t wait.
11. I hate freshman. They don’t follow directions, they don’t listen, and they all are over dramatic for no reason.
12. I’m just in a bad mood in general and anytime I’m in a bad mood, I start realizing things about people that I normally don’t let myself see.
IT IS SO HOT!
The AC guy is coming tomorrow so hopefully it will be cold in the house again tomorrow.
But I’m not. I’m the quite opposite, most of the time.
I hardly wear makeup unless I’m going out or I know I have to time and I feel really good.
I dress nice sometimes but I work almost everyday so its more convenient to wear a nice shirt and jeans with flats or sneakers.
Yeah, heels? In Richmond? That’s wishful thinking at the most.
*Le sigh* When I become a business professional, I’ll do that but until then, I’ll do what I can.
FINALLY A WORKING PHONE!!! But I lost all my numbers once again and I don’t even care!
Trying to activate it now! Let’s hope it works!
Someone bought the American flag sweater I wanted at goodwill. I hate everything today.
1. Toms (black and white glitter)
2. 60” Pole for closet
3. Spiked flats
4. Spiked sneakers
5. Black jewelry armorie
6. White lingerie chest
7. Bed frame
8. Gold or silver comforter
9. Old rotary phone
11. “Stay Gold” tattoo
Yes, this is my list. I hope to accomplish most of this by the end of the summer.
Black and I’m a size 9 in womens.
Please and thank you! :) hahha.
Filed under #wishful thinking