Driving through a flash flood wasn’t so much but being home with my grandmother, mom, and dad was very lovely. I love and enjoy all of their company so much. I can’t wait to move back home to see them more often. My family is amazingly supportive. I’m so happy and ready for the week. Plus, I learned some interesting things today.
Today was exactly what I needed :)
and now my hands are dark brown…so attractive.
But I’m not. I’m the quite opposite, most of the time.
I hardly wear makeup unless I’m going out or I know I have to time and I feel really good.
I dress nice sometimes but I work almost everyday so its more convenient to wear a nice shirt and jeans with flats or sneakers.
Yeah, heels? In Richmond? That’s wishful thinking at the most.
*Le sigh* When I become a business professional, I’ll do that but until then, I’ll do what I can.
but tonight, he’s at home and I really miss him. I have always had troubles sleeping but its ten times harder when he’s not around. He’s my body pillow, my warmth, and my safety wrapped into one. I want him to come back home, to my home, to me.
I can’t wait to see her! I feel like my life has been so empty without her hahah :)
and strangely, I’m wide awake.
When I use to work this shift, I could not wake up for anything. Now, I’m up and about and on tumblr. haha.
I think today will be a good day :)
even though it’s about 5 years old, its still one of my favorite pictures.
and I can’t stop thinking about several different clothes I saw so I’m going to type it down and hope I forget.
Black cotton jeggings
Black classic cut dress
Cream, see-through shirt with cheetah print details
Black 3D flower detail skirt
Lime green blazer
Ugh, please let me forget.
My sister and Richard are coming back today!!!
But I won’t be able to see them until Sunday because I’m going home tonight to get my window repaired. I’m still excited! And I know their cat will be too!
Last and final one, sorry followers for clogging your dash with useful-less information.
10. I have had a rough life, I know everyone says it, but to make it clear I wouldn’t wish my life on my worst enemies.
09. Even though my life has been rough, there has also been many good times. I appreciate my life for all it is for.
08. I’m not religious (not sure if I’ve stated this before). I’ve been and experienced many different religions but I haven’t found anything I worship yet. I do pray every night, not to anything in particular, and I do believe in fate.
07. I literally read 5 books at the same time.
06. I’m growing my hair out for the first time since I was in 6th grade (not sure if I’ve said this before)
05. I’m mixed with several different races but majority African American.
04. I use to weight 100 pounds straight and was 5’6.
03. Love Song by The Cure and Boys of The Summer by The Eagles are my two favorite songs.
02. I’ve always wished I could sing.
01. I really don’t know much about my dad’s father’s family except their names.
AND IT’S OVER!